Members of Joie’s Wine Club receive privileged access to pre-release wines, back vintages from our library as well as limited release wines - it's a full year of suspense, anticipation and surprise for just a one-time purchase. It's also a convenient, practical way to access limited, sought-after wines. Plus they're delivered free of charge, right to your door!
How Does it Work?
Memberships are annual and comprise four 6-pack boxes, sent quarterly (March, June, September and December). Shipping is free of charge (refrigerated in hot summer months) and sent directly to your home or office. Each instalment is different, with ever-changing and seasonally-oriented offerings (including member exclusives) chosen by our winemaker Heidi.
Membership numbers are limited to ensure exclusivity.
What Are the Perks?
- Significant discounts (compared to retail prices) – approximate savings of $50/case - $200 annually!
- No enrolment fee.
- Locked-in prices.
- Free shipping on all orders during your subscription term – coast to coast – with tracking information. (Due to a change in provincial regulations, we are currently prohibited from shipping to ON.)
- Complimentary tastings at our winery.
- Change your address at any time.
- Advance notice for events, winemaker's notes, food pairing suggestions, and more.
- Access to an ever-changing selection of limited wines that include pre-releases, back vintages from our library and small-production offerings.
- A year of suspense, anticipation and surprise with just one purchase!
Can I Send the Gift of Joie to Someone Else?
Wow, you're an amazing friend! You betcha, you can. Just imagine their surprise! What a nice Christmas or birthday gift. They better share some with you.
All we need to know is the name and address of the lucky recipient.